Could you be an inspire* charity hub leader?
Part Four in our C*SR series: “If you have something to give, give it now” – Mark Bezos
We are passionate about the work of not for profit and social businesses. We are passionate about the difference that they can make in the World.
We want to accelerate that difference by bringing them in daily contact with the corporate world and successful business leaders. We want to provide them with business guides and mentors that can provide them with the direction that they need.
Our Hub Leaders
- Are successful CEOs or entrepreneurs
- Work with the CEOs of 4 to 6 not for profit businesses drawn from the inspire* family of charities
- Choose the types of charities that they would wish to commit themselves to
- Commit to work with their hub for a period of 12 months
- Agree at the outset the targets and vision for the year
- Help to prepare an impact report on conclusion of the hub period
- Meet with the charity hub once each month and are in contact with their not for profits during the month to provide guidance
- After you have decided to lead a Hub and chosen the not for profit businesses that you would like to work with, training is given on the things we have learnt that help to make hubs a success. This allows you to bring your skills and experience to bear in guiding your not for profit businesses
Could you be a Hub Leader? Please get in contact for more information with Lucy from gunnercooke.
Next to read
Learning a new skill, reading a book, playing a sport, influencing others, building a business, or creating sales-building up momentum is a key element in achieving success. In the lead up to Christmas, we’ll…
Sign up to the Reading Room