Making litigation commercially attractive and financially more certain for your clients
December 7, 2017
People Hour: Making litigation commercially attractive and financially more certain for your clients: sharing in the litigation risk and the spoils of success
How do you make litigation commercially attractive and financially more certain for your clients?
Litigation, or dispute resolution as it’s also known, involves assistance with resolving civil disputes. Such matters can arise between different companies, or between companies and individuals. For a number of parties, litigation can be seen as costly, time intensive and not aligned with their needs. They can be complicated processes, which often escalate into a battle with the goal of “winning the case” rather than resolving the dispute.
In this webinar Employment Law Partner, Thalis Vlachos, offers his insight into the particular rules to follow as a lawyer to help make litigation commercially attractive and more certain for clients, such as;
- managing the risk by organising the funding for your clients
- organising a contingency plan in preparation for a number of outcomes
- knowing the tactics you’re going to engage in and employ.
Thalis concentrates in particular on:
- High Value / High Stakes Employment Tribunal claims for Senior Executives.
- High Value / High Stakes litigation on Shareholder / Partnership Disputes.
- How Employers can protect themselves from the vagaries and expense of litigating in the Employment Tribunal, even if they win.
If you have any further questions on this topic or other employment law matters, please do get in touch.
Watch the full webinar here: