CommercialWe maximize your business’ performance, and mitigate the risk
We believe that you should expect more from your commercial lawyers than simply negotiation of contracts We place importance on recruiting lawyers with genuine business acumen – over 90% of our lawyers have direct in-house legal experience.
Our Commercial team advises company owners, directors and in-house counsel. Our partners all share the same goal - to help your business run as efficiently as possible. We will work to expand your business and assist with manufacturing, licensing, distribution and sale and supply for clients both domestically and internationally; with links to firms in other territories who will also operate within our fixed fee business model.
We want to help you structure commercial agreements that enhance the profitability of your business, to negotiate contracts that you’d be happy for your granny to sign, to ensure that we’re constantly re-evaluating the way that your commercial terms could be supporting the business better and allowing your ambitious business plans to be developed with good legal guidance.
We focus on:
- Maximising your business' efficiency
- Maximising your business' profitability
- Managing your business' risk
We advise on:
- Bespoke agreements for the sale and supply of goods and services
- Agency, distribution and franchising arrangements;
- Servicing arrangements to support transfers of business;
- Software licensing, reseller and bespoke arrangements;
- Outsourcing and insourcing;
- Relationships with public bodies including PFI/PPP
- We advise on international and European matters in a wide and growing variety of sectors.