"He needed to understand our priorities, be commercial in their implementation and to work to a very demanding timetable- we consider him to be an integral part of our team" - MD of UKLE
Adrian has over 30 years’ experience in the Commercial Real Estate Sector. He has a proven track record of delivering and project managing complicated development projects as well as managing a team of lawyers delivering focused and proactive asset management services on large property portfolios for private sector investors.
His industry knowledge and expertise was established during his time with a major national firm where he played a key role in the firms’ national private sector Real Estate focus group, as well as the pricing group set up to respond to clients demands for cost transparency.
Adrian is able to deliver a broad range of projects and services in a way that will deliver the client what they need, with value for money and service excellence.
Who he works for:
Adrian acts for developers, investors and property companies. His key clients have included:
- Muse Developments
- Northumberland Estates
- UK Land Estates
"Proactive at work, marketing and as a lead partner is a pleasure to work with- he genuinely cares about his clients, the office and his team"- PDR feedback from an associate in the Leeds team at Eversheds
"Extremely focused, very driven, very client orientated- a real finisher" as described by Chambers and Legal 500
- The set-up and subsequent operation of two of the first RDA backed LLPs: NEPP (the RDA with UKLE) and Onedin (the RDA with Langtree)
- Development work including phasing, pre-lets and forward sales for public sector led regeneration schemes (for Muse at Walkergate Durham, Doncaster and South Shields) delivered through the OJEU procurement process
- Set up of mixed use retail scheme with lettings to Travelodge, Greggs and offices above to Regus with subsequent asset management and redevelopment
Previous Law Firms:
- Muckle LLP – Partner
- Eversheds – Equity Partner
- Ward Hadaway – Partner
- Robert Muckle – Partner
- Cruickshanks - Assistant
- Chester College of Law
- Leeds University (First class honours LLB)