''Alison brings a pragmatic and commercially minded approach to her legal work and has been a critical part of the team in ensuring the success of a number of our core contracts.'' - David Wiley, Group Procurement Director at Centrica Plc.
What she's best at:
Alison is a highly experienced commercial and technology lawyer with 15 years of in house experience at FTSE 15 companies. In that time Alison has undertaken a wide variety of work including IT and business process outsourcing, business to consumer advice, regulatory issues (including FCA, Ofgem, ICO, Trading Standards and ASA), business to business sales contracts and litigation management. Alison provides pragmatic solutions to her clients and takes pride in her straightforward approach.
Who she works for:
- FTSE 100 Companies
"I’ve worked with Alison over a number of years on a number of high level commercial deals. Alison brings a pragmatic and commercially minded approach to her legal work and has been a critical part of the team in ensuring the success of a number of our core contracts. She brings a diligent and focussed approach to ensuring she meets the business needs.” David Wiley, Group Procurement Director at Centrica Plc.
“Alison is a highly engaged professional whose involvement energises the team. Her experiences and behaviours have helped me to deliver robust commercial negotiations within very challenging timescales. She is a pleasure to work with and a great asset.” Maria Harrison, Technology Senior Sourcing Manager, EY.
- Various cross jurisdiction outsourcing agreements for technology infrastructure, and general business process outsourcing
- Extensive experience of developing, reviewing and negotiation of software licence and support terms (Vendor and Purchaser)
- Redraft and negotiation of consumer terms of sale for FTSE 15 company with the Regulatory Authority following complaints of non-compliance
- Managing legal strategy for the contentious exit of a £500m business critical outsourcing arrangement, and concurrent re-contracting of services
Previous Law Firms:
- Senior Legal Counsel, Centrica plc, British Gas team
- Temporary Legal Counsel, Heinz UK
- Queen Mary College, London, (LLB) English and European Law, including Leiden University, The Netherlands
- LPC College of Law, London