Partner Services Manager
Amanda is the main point of contact for lawyers who require support. She assists in facilitating internal networking opportunities, helping lawyers manage back office functions to ensure their client service is second to none.
She has several years’ experience working with lawyers and so understands their specific needs and requirements.
Key aims and objectives
Her key goal is to ensure our senior lawyers have the support they require and the correct tools.
To achieve this, she connects lawyers to other lawyers with appropriate skills and practice areas, she also links lawyers to support services.
Current projects to benefit partners
Amanda has recently reviewed and implemented a new internal Legal Counsel Directory. She has various other projects in the pipeline to ensure the best service is provided to our lawyers.
Areas of Expertise…
- Compiling necessary court documents, client letters and instructions to counsel
- Organising and managing extensive diaries
- Dealing with individual partner requests
- Resolving administrative and support problems through continuous monitoring and review of serviced needs and standards
- Helping to manage administration, client meetings and internal networking.