What he's best at:
Benjamin is a highly skilled Real Estate Lawyer, with over 10 years’ experience in dealing with a wide range of property matters including; commercial acquisitions and sales, Landlord and Tenant matters, secured lending and residential development work. He provides clients with practical and commercial advice whilst being approachable and responsive. Benjamin is skilled in advising banks and lending institutions in connection with commercial loans secured against both commercial and residential property.
Who he works for:
- Public and Private Companies
- Landlords/ Tenants
- Financial Institutions
- Private Individuals
- Acting for a company of the sale of a £4.3m fully let commercial building in London.
- Acting for a charitable trust purchasing a newly constructed unit for £1.58m pre let to a national restaurant operator with a 5 day window to exchange contracts.
- Acting for a company client in the purchase of a £1.2m freehold property in Guildford subject to 2 commercial leases.
- Acting for an investor client purchasing commercial site in Leicester city center comprising 5 occupational tenants.
- Acting for a developer client selling the freehold of 4 sites in the North West comprising residential houses and apartments.
- Acting for the trustees of a pension scheme acquiring commercial premises to be let to company controlled by the beneficiaries on a long lease for use as a private day nursery.
- Reviewing a portfolio of 100 leases for an investor client and advising on the rent review provisions.
- Acting for a lender on a £750,000 loan secured against a portfolio of residential properties.
- University of Birmingham (BA Hons, History)
- Birmingham College of Law (Post Graduate Diploma in Law)
- London College of Law (LPC)
Previous Law Firms:
- BBS Zatman Solicitors (Manchester)
- Zatman and Co Solicitors (Manchester)
- Seddons Solicitors (London)