"Many lawyers seem to tell you what you can't do. Chris helps you to achieve the best possible legal result, but is prepared to challenge your opinion and provide alternative solutions." - Andy Eardley, Director, TV App Agency Limited
What he’s best at:
Chris is a recongised authority in software licensing, software services, system supply, hosting and distribution agreements, having specialised in this field of commercial law for over 20 years. He has travelled extensively through his work, delivering non-contentious commercial advice predominantly for domestic and international clients in the Information Technology sector.
Chris has considerable experience across a wide range of commercial work including commercial contracts, company mergers and acquisitions and commercial property.
For many years he has successfully run his own consultancy business providing both legal and general guidance to technology companies. He is equally comfortable providing advice as and when requested or taking ownership of a transaction or a role supporting the technology aspect of a wider transaction.
Who he works for:
- International software providers
- Technology businesses
- Large corporations with specific technology requirements
"Many lawyers seem to tell you what you can't do. Christopher helps you to achieve the best possible legal result, but is prepared to challenge your opinion and provide alternative advice / solutions." - Andy Eardley, Director, TV App Agency Limited
- Lead adviser successful £15M software and systems tender to the MOD
- Lead adviser acquisition and restructuring of major EMEA based software group
- Negotiation of European Distributor Agreement for major software and services company
- Lead adviser sale of private UK software company to American buyers in excess of £25m
- Sale of software services company to Northrop Grumman
- European Legal counsel for quoted US Software Company
- Lead adviser acquisition of Software Company in the Czech republic.
- Negotiation of numerous £1M plus Software and Services supply contracts in the UK, Europe and the United States
- Transfer of equity interest in London’s Trocadero Shopping Centre
- Establishment of major International online gaming company
- Sole UK legal adviser for substantial Miami based private equity group
- Founder and CEO – Lawyers4IT
- Channel Director Sitemorse Limited
Previous Law Firms
- Partner – Keely Beedham
- Solicitor – Norton Rose
- Hymers College Hull
- University College London Law Faculty
- College of Law Chancery Lane
Solicitor (Admitted 1985)