Claire is a commercial property lawyer with over 20 years' experience gained in national private practice. Claire is a specialist in high value development and regeneration work for public and private sector clients.
Her experience covers the full life of a project from site acquisition (including options, promotion agreements and conditional agreement), funding using either traditional debt and forward funding structures or via joint venture/equity funding models and disposal via lettings and investment sales.
Claire has built up a loyal and impressive client base which includes acting for Plc’s and an involvement in high profile and award winning developments within the North West.
Claire is solutions driven, avoids giving “grey” advice and is wholly committed to giving every one of her clients an accessible and approachable client service.
Who she works for:
- Land owners
- Local Authorities
- Property Joint Ventures
Recent Schemes Include:
- A phased public/private regeneration project in the Midlands funded partly with ERDF and other public grant to deliver a new transport hub comprising state of the art bus station and station concourse and supporting commercial and retail accommodation and public realm.
- The development via private forward funding of a retail business park in Derbyshire.
- The acquisition, letting and funding of a large listed building in Manchester City Centre to create a new office headquarters with street level leisure uses.
- The acquisition and forward funding of a high profile site in central Manchester for a £150M mix use development project.
- A phased public/private regeneration project in Wales to deliver a mixture of leisure and retail uses supported by ne public realm and public facilities
Previous Law Firms:
- Land Law
- Hull University
- Chester College of Law