What she's best at:
Clare has practiced in the area of commercial litigation for over 14 years, with a particular emphasis on banking litigation. Clare’s general litigation practice has covered a wide range of contractual claims, together with disputes between directors, shareholders and between partners. Immediately prior to joining gunnercooke, Clare worked as the sole in-house lawyer at an SME and she particularly appreciates the need to provide clear, cost-effective and commercial advice.
Who she works for:
- Company Directors/Shareholders
- Successful claim against a Defendant in a £10m dispute, where the Court accepted our client’s assertion that a crucial document relied upon by the Defendant was a forgery. The success was the result of months of painstaking work, assisted by experts in forensic examination of documents.
Previous Law Firms:
- Wilde Sapte
- Machins Solicitors LLP
- Manager, Royal Bank of Canada Trust Corporation Ltd
- Company Solicitor, Neon Digital (Document Solutions) Ltd
- University College of Wales, Aberystwyth