What she's best at:
Gaynor is an experienced solicitor with over 19 years’ practice in commercial real estate work. She is experienced in sales and purchases, commercial landlord and tenant, corporate support, property finance/secured lending, investment management and insolvency support. Gaynor is a commercial and practical lawyer who work with her clients to always meet deadlines and to understand her client’s needs and requirements. She is dedicated to providing clients with commercial and practical solutions in a straightforward, cost-effective and timely manner.
Who she works for:
- Private investors
- Commercial Lenders
- Limited Companies
- Financial institutions
- Acquisition and disposals of property assets on sales and purchases of businesses, clients include pharmacies, GPs, opticians, licensed premises, retails, industrial, and manufacturers.
- Asset management and disposal of both commercial and residential property interests on behalf of financial institutions including reporting on the strength of security.
- Acting for the developer on the acquisition of a site for construction of student flats including all aspects up to and including letting of all residential units and commercial spaces.
- Acting for a major retailer in connection with the acquisition and disposal of its high street stores.
Previous Law Firms:
- Hill Dickinson
- Mace & Jones (before it was taken over by Weightmans)
- Cuff Roberts (before it was taken over by Halliwells)
- Bowcock Cuerden
- Associate of King's College
- King's College, London (LL.B Hons)
- The College of Law Chester, Legal Practice Course