What she's best at:
Hannah is a commercially astute Commercial Litigation lawyer. She has diverse experience advising on high value and complex contractual and trade disputes, partnership disputes, property disputes, third party funded cases, debt recovery, insolvency, injunctions, mediations and POCA disputes. In addition, she has extensive experience in case management and advocacy. Clients describe Hannah as approachable and pragmatic.
Advising on numerous multi-track and fast track cases and drafted all relevant documents, including letters before action, claim forms, particulars of claim, defences, witness statements, interim applications with supporting witness statements, specific dislosure applications, settlement agreements, mediation statements, mediation agreements, precedent H, instructions to counsel and experts, applications in insolvency matters, winding up and bankruptcy petitions, instructing expert witnesses and the instruction of counsel and all conferences, making interim applications including summary judgment and security for costs.
Who she works for:
- Insolvency Practitioners
- Lobster Group Ltd (in Liquidation) v Heidelberg Graphic Equipment Ltd (2009) EWHC 1919 (TCC) Hannah had conduct of all main elements of this multitrack claim and full trial against a multi national corporation.
- Page v Pagliaro WTLR 1417 Hannah acted for trustees in relation to case concerning the administration of trusts and the apportionment of capital and interest.
- Hannah has also acted for insolvency practitioners in unusual disputes relating to restraint and confiscation orders under POCA.
- Claim handler – Miner's compensation claims COPD
- Quality manager implementing Lexcel Standard
Previous Law Firms:
- Hugh James
- Capital Law LLP
- Freeths LLP
- University of Wales,
- Swansea (LLB)
- University of Wales, Cardiff (LPC)