Uniquely, our team is supported by 5 in-house specialist family law barristers and paralegals, adding strength and depth to our offering. This ensures that our clients receive the best possible advice and service.
Source - 1 Hare Court
- An experienced barrister whose practice is focused on handling high value financial matters and Children Act work. His approach to complex matters has earned him significant respect from both clients and peers alike. As is often a prerequisite in such matters, he is also noted for his ability to act rapidly in cases where there is an urgent need.
- A barrister with diverse experience across all aspects of family law work. He has significant expertise advising clients on financial remedies. Outstanding technical knowledge, combined with an excellent client manner, enable him to advise with confidence and sensitivity at all stages of a case.
- An expert in the enforcement of financial orders; this barrister advises on high-value, complex financial remedy cases, acting for both applicants and respondents, often in cases with a multi-jurisdictional element. In addition, he has significant experience advising on matters arising from tax and trust law.
Source - 36 Bedford Row
- A barrister who is specialist in complex TOLATA matters. She is renowned for her ability to navigate complex property disputes and the highly sensitive issues that can occur between families and cohabitees in relation to the properties they own or have contributed to financially.
- This barrister advises across a broad range of matrimonial finance proceedings. She previously held diverse family law roles at a number of leading law firms before being called to the Bar, making her an ideal conduit between clients and advocates on a case. Her practice also includes acting on Schedule 1 Applications and Private Law Children cases.
Memberships held by our In-House Counsel:
- Family Law Bar Association