What she's best at:
Jacqui has experience in acquisition for residential developments, medical centre funding and developments, mixed used developments, land acquisitions and disposal and investment sales and purchases and fundraising.
Jacqui’s experience also includes large portfolio transactions in the landlord and tenant sector.
Jacqui has advised banks in the preparation and perfection of security in relation to property agreements and part of corporate support transactions.
Who she has worked for:
- Harworth Group PLC (formerly the UK Coal PLC)
- Primary Health Properties PLC
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs
- Gladedale Holdings Limited
- Grosvenor Limited
- The Mall Limited Partnership
- CBRE Investors
- Land Securities PLC
- The Guinness Partnership Plc
- Part of a team acting on the refinancing of portfolio retail property for Land Securities, and Grosvenor
- Part of a team acting on the refinancing of commercial property and agricultural land for UK Coal PLC
- Development agreement for a local £9.5 million agricultural site with planning conditions
- Negotiating and agreeing the provision of licensed offices to the value of £950,000 per annum
- The negotiation for the purchase and development agreements for 9 sites to the total value of £36m to be used as medical centres
- Numerous local private individuals as new business start-ups or moving for growth
- NatWest refinancing time critical transaction with a value of £1m requiring a very quick turnaround
- Building Regulations and when do I need to consider them?
- Consultation: proposals to streamline the resale of shared ownership properties
- Vlog: http://www.tayloremmet.co.uk/blsblog/social-housing-vlog-right-to-buy-scheme/
- New year, new changes.
- Wanting to carry out works to a "listed building" or buying a property where works have been carried out to a "listed building"?
- Clawback Remains A Popular Option
- I have to give "Vacant Possession" but what does that mean?
Previous Law Firms:
- HLW Keeble Hawson LLP
- Nabarro LLP
- Taylor & Emmet LLP
- Sheffield Hallam University
- Sheffield University