"Regardless of the complexity of the matter, Jasvir is someone who will consider not only legal strategy, but business practicalities in providing employment advice and litigation options." - Raymond Eyres, Head of Legal for Europe, Cummins
What she's best at:
Jasvir has practiced employment law for more than 12 years. She trained and practiced as a barrister for many years before becoming dual qualified as a solicitor. As a litigator, she represented a broad range of clients in tribunal and was involved in the high-profile Kulkarni v. Milton Keynes Hospital Trust case. She has regularly advised on a wide variety of employment-related issues and is a well-known speaker on employment matters, both in-house to clients and in partnership with external organisations.
Who she works for:
- International manufacturing companies
- National utilities companies
- International retailers
- National franchises
- NHS Trusts
- Local Authorities
“Jasvir has worked with Pirtek for over 5 years and provided practical, sound legal advice in a thorough and responsive manner. She is commercial in her approach and has, with us, ensured fair solutions in situations which have arisen, whilst protecting the company from vexatious claims.” – Kelvin Roberts, Chairman, Pirtek UK.
"Jasvir is an experienced and insightful Employment lawyer who is responsive to the needs of her clients. Regardless of the complexity of the matter, she is someone who will consider not only legal strategy, but business practicalities in providing employment advice and litigation options. Her personality enables clients to develop trust and confidence in her advice, which as the Head of Legal for Europe I believe is key to a successful partnership." – Raymond Eyres, Head of Legal for Europe, Cummins.
- Advising a large chemicals business on senior directors' breaches of confidence, fiduciary duties and the enforcement of restrictive covenants and confidentiality obligations.
- Advising on collective bargaining issues involving change to terms and conditions and threatened strike action for large utilities company.
- Drafting new employment contracts, policies, staff handbook and deeds of restrictive covenants and advising on their implementation for national health clinic.
- Advising on restructuring and potential redundancies for international manufacturer.
- Advising on the outsourcing and insourcing of services for large franchise network.
- Delivering TUPE seminars and Mock Employment Tribunals with ACAS.
Previous Law Firms:
- Squire Patton Boggs
- University of London (LLB)
- Inns of Court School of Law (BVC)
- Barrister (Middle Temple)
- Dual qualified as a Solicitor