What he's best at:
Jonathan is an experienced construction, commercial and dispute resolution lawyer. He acts for clients within a variety of sectors including the construction, engineering, energy and real estate sectors.
He has expertise in drafting and negotiating all standard forms of construction and engineering contracts including JCT, NEC and FIDIC contracts together with all other ancillary documents and agreements such as development agreements, bonds, warranties, guarantees, letters of intent and funding agreements.
Jonathan acts for clients throughout the whole lifecycle of projects including the acquisition and disposal of commercial property and project sites as well as effectively resolving disputes.
Who he works for:
- Construction, engineering and energy companies
- Contractors and sub-contractors
- Land and property owners
- Private individuals
- Advising on the renovation, refurbishment and fit out of Europe’s largest listed building.
- Advising on the development of numerous large retail parks and sports complexes.
- Advising on various high value renewable energy projects.
- Acting on numerous high value disputes and resolving them effectively.
Previous Law Firms:
- EHL Commercial Law
- Darbys Solicitors LLP
- Taylor & Emmet LLP