What she’s best at:
Kerry has a broad range of experience across banking and finance transactions (including acquisition and property finance) with particular experience in structured finance.
Kerry particularly enjoys the technical aspects of her career as a banking and finance lawyer and looks forward to challenging drafting requirements and complex negotiations. Equipped with strong technical skills and a great ability to spot potential concerns, Kerry works hard to deliver practical solutions. Kerry takes great pride in delivering a commercial service and in developing meaningful working relationships.
Who she works for:
- Financial institutions
- Asset banked lenders
- Corporate borrowers
- An AIM listed plc on a £20m refinancing with HSBC Bank plc
- Barclays Bank PLC on a £50m term loan to Alliance & Leicester PLC
- Deutsche Bank AG London Branch on a EUR 150m refinancing of warehouse facilities made available to a Scandinavian mortgage provider
- A subsidiary of Skipton Building Society on numerous portfolio sales and purchases including a £135m sale to Morgan Stanley
- SIG PLC in connection with a $123m private placement
- London & Capital in connection with forward funding of various developments
- Lloyds Bank plc in connection with an MBO of MKM Building Supplies
- Cott corporation in connection with is acquisition of Macaw Soft Drinks
- The underwriters and managers on a number of securitisations.
Previous Law Firms
- Pinsent Masons LLP
- Allen & Overy LLP
- Weil Gotshal & Manges LLP
- University of Cambridge (MA)
- College of Law, York (LPC)