Lucy is a highly experienced Real Estate lawyer with over 15 years’ practice experience. She has experience of a broad range of commercial property transactions, including retail and office lettings, sales and purchases, power stations, property outsourcings, corporate support and property finance transactions, as well as experience of high value residential property transactions.
Who she works for:
- Retail and office tenants
- Financial services companies
- Media and telecommunications companies
- Oil and gas companies
- High net worth individuals
- As a Solicitor with Shearman & Sterling (London) LLP: advising numerous UK and international corporate clients in relation to an incredibly wide range of real estate transactions including the sale, purchase, letting and financing of assets such as power stations, television studios, factories, portfolios of pubs, football stadiums (and ancillary properties), flagship retail stores, shopping centre premises and office premises in central London.
- As a Solicitor with Linklaters LLP: advising a range of corporates, financial services institutions, pension funds and property developers in relation to sales, purchases, lettings, development and management of various real estate assets in the UK including shopping centres, retail parks, power stations and central London offices and investment properties.
Previous Law Firms:
- Shearman & Sterling (London) LLP– (2005 - 2016)
- Linklaters LLP – (1998 - 2004)
- College of Law, London – Legal Practice Course
- University of Birmingham – LLB, Bachelor of Laws