Naseer is responsible for leading the finance team and for maintaining the overall financial regulation of the gunnercooke group.
- Compliance with the SAR client money rules
- Managing financial performance of the group
- Implementing strong systems and controls within the finance function.
Key aims and objectives
Naseer’s objective is to constantly improve existing systems to ensure the finance team provide the best service to partners. He communicates with partners regularly to identify and rectify areas of weakness.
His other key aim is to ensure the group remains well regulated and managed financially as it continues to grow strongly.
What partners ask him and his team for help with
Naseer deals with resolving larger and complicated queries such as those surrounding VAT.
His team cover the following areas:
- Payments to suppliers
- Credit control
Areas of Expertise…
- Systems and controls
- Financial management and analytics
- Audit, Corporate Recovery and writing business reviews.