What she's best at:
Natalie has over 9 years' experience in commercial law, and her experience covers a wide range of commercial contracts, such as those to do with: co-manufacturing, transportation, warehousing services, IT services, outsourcing, and consultancy agreements. She also drafts standard terms and conditions for the sale of products and supply of services (to consumer and business), and website terms. Natalie understands how property issues can impact commercial arrangements, as well as having strong knowledge in regulatory compliance in the food industry.
Natalie has exceptional attention to detail and always ensures that her work is delivered within the timescales required by Partners. Her vast wealth of experience in several areas under Commercial law means that she can easily tailor her skills to deliver a high quality service.
- Manufacturing - consumer products - food and drink, bottled waters, infant formula, pet food.
- Negotiation of transitional agreements for the acquisition of a major yoghurt and fromage frais business.
- Implementing new warehousing arrangements for a newly built facility, including overseeing property issues and drafting/negotiating services agreements.
- Review of all pet-food packaging and marketing material for health related claims to ensure compliance in light of legal challenge.
- Solicitor (Commercial; Property; and Food Law) - Nestle UK
Previous Law Firms:
- Solicitor - Crawford Owen
- Solicitor - Clarke Willmott & Clarke
- Bristol University BA (Hons) German
- University of West of England (Bristol Polytechnic) - Common Professional Examination; The Law Society's Final Exam