What she's best at:
Nicky is an experienced Commercial, IP/IT lawyer, with more than 15 years of post-qualification experience. She advises technology SMEs in connection with technology, IT and IP development, protection and exploitation, together with commercial and corporate transactions and all associated matters, including drafting, negotiating, advising and developing strategy.
In addition to her fluency in Russian and German language, Nicky is a very commercial and practical person who always looks for solutions through a commercial lens. She has a deep understanding of a wide range of technologies and company structures, and is passionate about giving practical and commercial advice in the context of business needs.
Who she works for:
- Technology firms
- AIM listed companies
- Advising numerous technology SMEs in connection with technology, IT and IP development, protection and exploitation, together with commercial and corporate transactions and all associated matters.
- Advising an AIM listed company as in-house counsel, liaising with management and technical on commercial risks and compliance, HR issues, preparing and maintaining staff and supplier policies, internal procedures and contract negotiation.
- Advising clients based outside of the U on cross-border deals.
Previous Law Firms:
- Swan Turton LLP
- Clarkson Wright & Jakes Ltd
- Thomson Snell & Passmore
- Stringer Saul LLP
- Guildhall University - LPC
- City University - LLB
- University of Kent - Postgraduate Diploma (Technical Translation and Interpreting [German, Russian and Dutch])
- University of Reading - BA Hons (German and Russian)