"We get client service that is second to none. We've come to see Sam as more than an excellent lawyer, she is very much part of our team and a trusted advisor." - Simon Elms, Chairman & CFO Cubic Motion Limited
What she's best at:
Sam is an extremely gifted transactional lawyer, known for her clear, direct approach – she’s been completing corporate and commercial transactions for over ten years. She learnt her craft at a leading global firm, solely working on large-scale mergers and acquisitions, share and asset sales and purchases, joint ventures, raising funds, reorganisations and restructurings, buy-outs and buy-ins. Her skills as a corporate advisor have also led her to act as trusted commercial advisor to a number of leading private and public companies.
Who she works for:
- Major private corporates
- Investment companies
"We take technical expertise as a given - we get plenty of that from Sam. However, we also get a level of responsiveness and client service that is second to none. We've come to see Sam as more than an excellent lawyer, she is very much part of our team and a trusted advisor." - Simon Elms, Chairman & CFO Cubic Motion Limited
“We found Sam’s commercial input and problem resolution invaluable in supporting a complicated acquisition. We received an extremely professional service from Sam at a competitive price." - John Wilkinson, Managing Director, JW Financial Planning Limited
- Working in the team advising a bank on the £1 billion take private of a public company.
- Advising on the £63 million secondary buy-out of a private company.
- Acting for multiple vendors on the £26 million sale of a financial services company involving a complicated share option scheme.
- Acting for a listed vendor on a £15 million sale of a property management business.
- Advising an equity investment company on a series of investments and fundraisings.
- Advising on several limited public offerings in AIM and secondary fundraisings on public markets.
Previous Law Firms
- DLA Piper
- Cardiff University (LLB Hons)
- College of Law Chester