"An exceptionally effective and dedicated solicitor, who has obtained excellent results for both private and commercial clients in litigation of every kind. I couldn't recommend her too highly."
Barrister at 3 Dr Johnson's Buildings
What she's best at:
Sarah has wide and varied experience representing commercial and private clients both nationally and internationally in all aspects of Dispute Resolution. Her experience includes shareholders disputes, contentious insolvency, professional negligence, injunctions and breach of contract claims. She regularly brings and defends claims in the County Courts, High Court and Court of Appeal.
Sarah quickly gains the trust of clients by providing advice and solutions in a straightforward manner. She understands the needs of clients which allows her to provide commercially focused advice, achieving the best possible outcome in a responsive and effective way.
Who she acts for:
- Insolvency Office Holders
- Private Investors
- Private Individuals
"Sarah is an exceptionally effective and dedicated solicitor, who has obtained excellent results for both private and commercial clients in litigation of every kind. I couldn't recommend her too highly." Barrister at 3 Dr Johnson's Buildings
- Successfully brought a Breach of contract claim against Taylor Wimpey Homes following their failure to build the property under contact and serve notice to complete within a reasonable time frame.
- Negotiated substantial settlements for clients in breach of contacts claims against Persimmon Homes Limited and JCB Power Systems Limited
- Acted for the claimant in the matter of Keith-Smith v Williams  EWHC 860 (QB) up to the commencement of the trial where due to lack of funding the Claimant represented himself. This was the first UK internet libel case that represented two individuals rather than one party being an Internet Service Provider and was the first British case involving a successful judgment against an individual poster within a chat room
- Acted for the Claimants in proceedings to recognise and enforce a USA judgment in the UK.
- Been successful in a number of TUV and Preference claims on behalf of Insolvency Office Holders.
Previous Law Firms:
- Partner, Osmond & Osmond
- University of Sheffield (LLB)
- The College of Law, London
- Admitted as a solicitor in 2005