What she's best at:
Sarah has spent the majority of her career advising on large scale infrastructure projects between the public and private sector, in industries as diverse as defence, transport, health and education. More recently, she has also acted on a wide range of commercial and contractual matters including supply, distribution and sponsorship agreements. Sarah is renowned for having a keen eye for detail whilst retaining a pragmatic approach and the ability to focus on client objectives and deadlines.
Who she works for:
- Corporate investors
- Banks and other funders
- Large corporations
- Start-up companies
- Acting for Yodel and its sister company Arrow XL in a general overhaul of in-house commercial documentation, policies and procedures.
- Acting for a start-up company in relation to a number of agreements and template documents for the distribution of alcoholic beverages.
- Acted on a number of projects between the public and private sector for the design, construction, operation and financing of major UK hospitals.
- Acted on the construction and financing of Canary Wharf Crossrail station, part of the wider Crossrail project.
- Acted on a multi-billion pound project for the provision of air to air refuelling infrastructure, aircraft and services to the Ministry of Defence.
Previous Law Firms:
- Wragge & Co
- CMS Cameron McKenna
- Addleshaw Goddard
- Clifford Chance
- University of Nottingham (LLB)
- Nottingham Law School (LPC)