What he’s best at:
Practising for over twenty years as a corporate and commercial solicitor in London and Hong Kong, Tejinder has represented vendors and purchasers, investors and investees, lenders and borrowers, owners, sponsors and developers on numerous cross-border mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity investments, acquisition financings, restructurings, joint ventures, partnerships and infrastructure projects across Europe, Asia, Middle East and North America.
Who he works for:
- International Corporates
- High Net Worth Individuals and Families
- Management Teams and Business Leaders
- Corporate and Private Investors
- Hospitality, Leisure and Gaming Companies
- Advising both the Renminbi and US Dollar lenders on one of the biggest joint Sino/foreign project financings of a substantial petrochemicals complex located in southern China.
- Advising a leading Italian consumer goods manufacturer on multiple acquisitions and joint ventures in UK and China relating to the manufacture of various consumer products.
- Advising a UK private investor and Bahrain financial Institution in connection with the acquisition and subsequent disposal of a majority interest in a substantial hotel property in Macau and a minority interest in related casino facilities.
- Advising a leading UK food retailer on the corporate structuring aspects of numerous real estate acquisitions and hypermarket development transactions in China for a leading UK-based food and consumer goods retailer.
- Advising a US casino operator in connection with its joint venture bid for one of three gaming concessions offered by public tender in Macau SAR.
- Advising a leading US hotel group on a variety of hospitality related matters across Europe and Asia.
- Advising a Chinese transportation logistics company on several acquisitions involving targets in Europe, Asia and North America.
Designated by the International Financial Law Review as a “Leading Lawyer” in mergers and acquisitions, private equity and venture capital.
Previous Law Firms
- Clifford Chance
- DLA Piper
- Latham & Watkins
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales (1995)
- Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong, SAR (2002)
- Brunel University (LLB)
- College of Law, Guildford (LSF)