Adriana is an experienced counsel in commercial contracts, with specialisation in Intellectual Property, Data Privacy, Information Technology and Corporate. She has solid experience advising companies, SMEs and start-ups on the development, protection and exploitation of intellectual property, as well as commercial and corporate transactions, including the drafting, negotiation, advice and development of strategy of growth of the company and its expansion into other markets.
Being a lawyer with experience working both in her native country, abroad, in public and private sector in a multinational company, she has the ability to understand different cultures and thus bring the parties together to achieve successful businesses.
- Companies (start-ups to multinational companies in all industries)
- Technology Businesses
- Digital and Creative Businesses
Previous law Firms
- Partner, Jassan Legal and Business Advisor (2019 – 1/2021)
- In-house Senior Legal Advisor, YPF S.A (2011- 2019)
- Business Founder, B´tayavon catering and Bags & Sacs (2007-2011)
- Senior Legal Officer, Public Ministry of the Defense (2003-2006)
- Legal Counsel, Demarco & Associates Law Firm (2001-2002)
- Junior Legal Counsel Azcurra & Associates Law Firm (2000-2001)
- Austral University, Master in Intellectual Property Law
- Carlos III de Madrid University, Master’s in International Business
- Belgrano University, Law Degree
- Co-authored the e-book ‘Co-vid y su impacto en la industria de la moda’ Coordinated by Pamela Echeverría.
- Webinar ‘Intellectual Property for entrepreneurs’ for Grow Escuela
- Co-authored the investigation ‘La Propiedad Intelectual en las Universidades Argentinas’ presented in Tercer Congreso Argentino de Estudios Sociales en la Ciencia y la Tecnología.