Isabela is a qualified lawyer in Brazil and Portugal, specializing in Citizenship, Immigration and Civil Law.
She has extensive experience in helping clients acquire European citizenship, manage complex immigration clients and Brazilian law cases.
Her role requires the coordination of many aspects of client matters including assessment of the client’s initial situation, guidance, advise on next steps, all the way through to checking the required information and documentation to ensure the case will be successful.
Her clientele comes from Brazil, Italy and Portugal, and her international experience enables her to provide linguistic and cultural comfort to her clients.
- Advised a client on an Italian citizenship process that had been on for 5 years due to wrongdoing by other legal professionals.
- Acted for clients on the Residence Visa for retirees and income earners in Italy and Portugal.
- Advised clients on the Spouse Visa application based on the European visa right of residence.
- Acted for clients on the Permanent Residence Visa to live in Portugal and Italy based on a marriage and family reunion.
- Acted for clients on European citizenship, mainly Portuguese, Italian, Germany, Polish and Spanish mostly based on family ties to the European countries.
- Advised clients in marriage and divorce proceedings in Brazil ensuring that documents and clients’ information are accurate.
- Advised clients in complex cases in Brazil in actions against healthy insurance with preliminary orders to cardiovascular surgery.
Previous Law firms
- 2019 to present – Legal Counsel, Gunnercooke llp
- 2016 – 2019 – Lawyer, IDantas Citizenship;
- 2009 – 2016 – Lawyer, IDS Advocacia & Consultoria Empresarial
- 2008 – 2009 – Volunteer-Trainee, Brazilian Court
- 2004 – 2007 – Trainee, Escritorio Experimental da Unimep (Universidade Metodista de Piracicaba)
- Brazilian Bar Association (Sao Paulo) – Brazilian Lawyer – since April 2009
- Postgraduate – Higher School of Law of the Brazilian Bar Association (ESA – OABSP – Sao Paulo) – Business Law – 2013.
- Bachelor of Laws – Methodist University of Piracicaba – UNIMEP – 2002 – 2007.