Jacqueline is an intellectual property paralegal. She has over four years’ experience advising clients from an international public relations perspective and more recently, working with some of the top financial services, legal and professional firms to support business growth on a global basis. Jacqueline brings her exceptional commercial awareness to the practice of intellectual property law. She has been working alongside IP partner Rosie Burbidge since September 2019.
- Advise a wide range of clients across sectors on filing UK, EU and International trade marks and management of their global trade mark portfolios, including a popular UK gaming company, fashion and retail companies and a high-growth fintech company.
- Assist clients with portfolio reviews prior to asset purchases.
- Leverage commercial awareness skills to advise clients on their global brand strategies from a public relations and marketing perspective.
Previous Law Firms
- Legal, Risk and Compliance Associate, Leathwaite
- Marketing Communications Officer, Durham University Business School
- Account Manager, Charming Media Inc.
- Durham University, LLB, Law
- University of Western Ontario, BA, Honours Specialisation in Media, Information and Technology