Jan-Philippe is a lawyer specialising in commercial and corporate law, competition law and medical law. He also has litigation experience in hundreds of court cases. In addition, he has been awarded the title of specialist lawyer for medical law.
Jan-Philippe’s goal is to find the most economical solution for the client among the legal possibilities.
- Medium-sized companies, especially from the construction and building materials industries as well as the transport sector
- Doctors, medical practices and hospitals
- 70 court proceedings in the truck cartel; obtaining two BGH landmark decisions in the truck cartel (LKW-Kartell II and LKW-Kartell III)
- Advising medical care centres (MVZ) on the takeover of medical practices
Previous Law Firms
- 04/2015: Leinemann & Partner
- 10/2015: KFP-Korten, Fehr & Partner
- 01/2018: Korten Rechtsanwälte AG
- 2006 – 2012 Law studies in Kiel
- 2012 – 2015 Legal clerkship at the Higher Regional Court of Schleswig, Germany, with a stay abroad in Windhoek, Namibia
- 2021 Specialist lawyer for medical law