With more than a decade of experience in the NewSpace, Remote Sensing, Aerospace, and IT industries, Josh advises clients across the globe in a broad range of legal matters, with a particular focus on cross-border commercial transactions, licensing, and regulatory compliance.
- Commercial Spaceflight Companies
- Geospatial & Remote Sensing Companies
- Technology Businesses
- Professional Services Companies
- Management Teams & Business Leaders
- Advised on multiple successful bids to the European Space Agency.
- Advised contractor and subcontractor on a successful bid for a NASA lunar mission award.
- Assisted client in securing exclusive geospatial imagery data distribution rights in Canada from a large European Earth-observation satellite operator.
- Advised and assisted geospatial imaging company in setting up its digital content distribution channel with more than 100 partners on 6 continents.
- Assisted client in establishing global licensing model for space-based agricultural monitoring program.
- Advising clients based outside of the U.S. on cross-border deals.
- Advising and assisting clients in Europe and Asia on business formation in the U.S.
Previous Law Firms
- General Counsel, TerraMetric, LLC: 2018-2021
- Independent Legal Consultant: 2016-2021
- Legal Counsel / Consultant, Planetary Transportation Systems GmbH: 2019-2020
- Corporate Counsel, Planet Labs GmbH: 2015-2016
- Legal Counsel, Blackbridge GmbH: 2013-2015
- Legal Counsel, RapidEye AG: 2011-2013
- Oklahoma City University School of Law – Juris Doctor
- University of Central Oklahoma – Bachelor of Arts (Political Science)