Livy is an experienced commercial real estate lawyer. She has acted for clients in all matters real estate including; property portfolio management (on behalf of both investors and occupiers), acquisitions and disposals, property development and regeneration, landlord and tenant matters and corporate/ insolvency support. Livy is an approachable lawyer who likes to work with, as opposed to just for, her clients. Clients appreciate Livy’s practical and commercial advice.
- Property developers
- Landlords and tenants
- Public authorities
- Corporate occupiers
- Public and private companies
- Investment funds
- Private individuals
In-house property legal counsel for TDG Logistics
- Responsible for advising on and handling the legal elements of managing a national property portfolio, including: negotiating leases (from both landlord and tenant positions); advising on acquisitions and disposals of leasehold and freehold sites; advising on and actioning everyday property portfolio management issues; and
- Advising on and manging the property portfolio in relation to the corporate restructuring of the company and its eventual sale.
- Acting on behalf of developers and public bodies in relation to commercial/ mixed-use/ residential developments; dealing with acquisitions, disposals, commercial lettings, complex title issues, overage provisions, option agreements, compulsory purchase issues and other ancillary work.
- Responsible for managing a team carrying out plot sales work for key developer clients.
Previous Law Firms
- In-house property legal counsel TDG Logistics
- Eversheds LLP
- Nottingham Law School
- University of Sheffield (LLB)