Nesta has been a qualified Solicitor for over 14 years. She is a highly skilled and experienced corporate and commercial lawyer. Her wealth of experience includes advising both small and large corporations within the UK as well as internationally.
She is exceptional at delivering services to clients and thrives at problem solving, being pro-active and giving sound legal advice.
Nesta has a wide range of experience which includes M&A, technology transactions, commercial law, intellectual property, franchising, licensing, joint ventures, shareholder and cross option agreements, NDA’s, tender advice and assistance and much more.
- Large Corporations
- International Businesses
- Technology Companies
- Sale & Acquisitions; part of team dealing with acquisitions for large number of UK and international target companies within a Group for £150m. Successfully dealt with this meeting tight deadlines.
- Corporate Restructure; large corporate restructure for international multi-million-pound energy company based Canada.
- Data Protection and GDPR; implementing new GDPR and creating suitable Privacy Policies for business clients
- Drafting, negotiating and advising on high value complex commercial agreements; recently advised and negotiated on a high value agreement involving Technology Agreement for a Government Defence, Technology and Security dept.
- Service Agreements; recently negotiated a large service agreement with JP Morgan
- Joint Ventures; Drafting numerous joint venture agreements for clients collaborating with both UK and international partners e.g. Honeywell
- In House Lawyer services; providing in house legal services to clients under retainer as sole in-house counsel advisor and or as support to their existing legal teams.
Previous Law Firms
- Pictons Solicitors
- Navistar Legal Ltd
- Degree in Law (LLB Hons)
- Master of Laws Degree (Commercial Contracts/IP) (LLM)
- Legal Practice Diploma in Law (LPC)