Oliver is a commercial property solicitor with a reputation for assisting clients in maximizing the value, and maintaining the liquidity, of their real estate assets, providing clear, considered, commercial, solution-based advice.
Specialising in real estate and real estate finance, he has a breadth of experience advising clients on the acquisition, disposal, leasing and development of commercial and residential property including office, retail, renewable energy, industrial estates, hotel and mixed-use development schemes as well as advising international financial institutions on lending and restructuring matters.
- Private and Institutional Investors
- Primary, Secondary and Mezzanine Lenders
- Investment Companies
- Corporate Occupiers
- Private Offices
- Advising a US$bn multinational organisation in respect of their real estate acquisition and portfolio management requirements.
- Acted on the UK headquarter relocations for various companies including a multinational PR and marketing firm and an international sports retailer.
- Advising, negotiating and completing the planning, structuring and implementation of £150m+ of waste-to-energy plants in England & Wales.
- Advising a major international retail client on their implementation of roof-top solar PV at all large superstores as well as at their logistics and distribution properties.