Rachel is a dual-qualified (US/England and Wales) intellectual property solicitor and trainee trade mark attorney. With over 20 years’ experience working in legal technology, Rachel brings a unique commercial awareness to the practice of law.
- Advise broad array of brand owners across sectors, from fashion brands to agro-chemical and pharmaceutical companies on practical solutions for managing their trade mark portfolios.
- Leverage commercial awareness and legal skills to integrate marketing and legal workflows in brand creation, clearance and competitive intelligence technology solutions for brand owners.
- Advise FTSE 100 company with large portfolio, combining fast moving commercial goods with billion dollar brands, on integrating in-house/external counsel workstreams to provide budgetary flexibility whilst providing stepped prioritisation of risk.
Previous Law Firms
- Wolters Kluwer – Corsearch
- Thomson Reuters
- Bardy & de Beer (US)
- Murnane, Conlin, White & Brandt (US)
- Chartered Institute of Trademark Attorneys
- Women in IP
Education and Qualifications
- PG Cert Trade Mark Law and Practice (current), Queen Mary University of London
- CITMA Qualified Trademark Paralegal
- Licensed Attorney (Minnesota, US)
- Public Policy Fellowship, University of Minnesota
- Juris Doctor, University of Minnesota Law School
- Bachelor of Music, Northwestern University