Stephanie has over 15 years’ experience advising clients on the structuring, negotiation and delivery of transactions across a range of sectors both in the UK and internationally. With particular expertise in infrastructure and outsourcing projects, Stephanie has delivered a broad range of commercial deals, including in sectors such as healthcare, technology, finance & insurance, travel & tourism, telecommunications, waste, custodial, transport and aerospace.
With strong project management skills and a track record of closing transactions on time and budget, Stephanie is someone who likes to get deals done. She builds strong relationships across transactional teams, seeks balanced commercial outcomes and tightly manages timetables to ensure deadlines are met.
Stephanie is a keen public speaker and regularly provides training for lawyers and commercial/technical teams, particularly in Africa. This includes capacity building on legal, commercial and procurement issues as well as negotiation skills training.
- Service providers
- Contractors and investors in both the public and private sector
Waste, Water and Renewables
- A major UK waste contractor in relation to the construction, commissioning and operation of one of Europe’s largest mechanical biological treatment facilities;
- Essex County Council in respect of its £2bn waste PPP project;
- a global hotel group in relation to the construction and operation of a desalination plant in Dubai;
- a major UK waste contractor in relation to a long term RDF offtake arrangement involving the shipment of fuel from the UK to mainland Europe;
- Fisia Babcock Environmental in relation to the construction of a major waste plant in Northern Ireland; and
- a Canadian renewables company in relation to the design, build, finance and operation of a merchant energy from waste plant in Scotland.
- The sponsors in relation to their bid to design, build, finance and operate a circa £200m new hospital development in the north east of England;
- a major UK public services provider in relation to its bid to provide whole estate management services in respect of over 800 NHS buildings in the Midlands via a long term strategic partnering arrangement;
- a UK diagnostics business in respect of the structuring of a proposed public/private joint venture arrangement for the design, build, finance and operation of new and enhanced private patient facilities on an NHS site;
- a major health services provider in respect of commercial contracts relating to their primary and community health services business;
- a major NHS Trust in relation to commercial arrangements for the supply and long term management of medical equipment;
- a specialist medical equipment consultancy in relation to negotiations with a Turkish contractor and technology provider for the pursuit of health sector projects in Turkey including hospital and laboratory PPPs and
- a specialist health sector consultancy in relation to a UK/Saudi joint venture arrangement and the JV’s bid to provide public health services in Saudi.
Technology & Outsourcing
- A UK telecommunications provider in relation to software vendor and systems integration agreements relating to an ERP solution for its UK and European operations;
- a UK telecommunications provider in relation to an applications development, support and maintenance outsourcing project;
- a global travel company in relation to an agreement for the provision of software services across multiple European sites;
- a global provider of imaging solutions in relation to pan European arrangements for break-fix services and the supply of consumables;
- a European trade repository on its bid to provide a digital regulatory market data processing platform for the Financial Conduct Authority and
- a global insurance company on a broad range of commercial deals involving software licensing, applications development and maintenance, call centre and other support services.
Previous Law Firms
- Radiant Law (2015 – 2016)
- Nabarro, Partner (2007 – 2014)
- Lovells, Associate (2004 – 2006)
- Berwin Leighton Paisner, Associate (2000 – 2004)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Project Finance, University of Middlesex, 2016
- LLB (Hons), University of Glasgow, 1993 – 1997
- CPE, College of Law, 1997 – 1998
- LPC (Commendation), College of Law, 1998 – 1999