Stephen has over 25 years’ experience in a broad range of commercial and property related transactions, including commercial acquisitions and sales, commercial leases, landlord and tenant matters, secured lending and residential development work. He also has a detailed knowledge of Private Client matters to include Wills, Trust Inheritance Tax Planning, Probate/Estate Administration and Lasting Powers of Attorney.
- Limited Companies
- Private individuals
- Lending institutions
- Financial advisors
- Sole Traders
- Extensive experience in sales and purchase of business and property assets to include retail, private, childcare and nursing home businesses, restaurants, licensed premises.
- Commercial Leases: grants, assignments, renewals, subleases and surrenders.
- Residential and commercial property acquisitions, sales and refinancing on behalf of individuals, corporate bodies and pension schemes.
- Residential and Commercial development, from land acquisition to end sale or lease.
- The application of Inheritance Tax mitigation and related Trusts.
Previous Law Firms
- Morecrofts – Liverpool
- Pearsons – Preston
- Turner Pearson – Preston
- Manchester Metropolitan University (LLB)
- College of Law (Chester)