Tejinder has practised for over twenty years as a corporate and commercial solicitor in London and Hong Kong, Tejinder has represented vendors and purchasers, investors and investees, lenders and borrowers, owners, sponsors and developers on numerous cross-border mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity investments, acquisition financings, restructurings, joint ventures, partnerships and infrastructure projects across Europe, Asia, Middle East and North America.
- International Corporates
- High Net Worth Individuals and Families
- Management Teams and Business Leaders
- Corporate and Private Investors
- Hospitality, Leisure and Gaming Companies
- Advising both the Renminbi and US Dollar lenders on one of the biggest joint Sino/foreign project financings of a substantial petrochemicals complex located in southern China.
- Advising a leading Italian consumer goods manufacturer on multiple acquisitions and joint ventures in UK and China relating to the manufacture of various consumer products.
- Advising a UK private investor and Bahrain financial Institution in connection with the acquisition and subsequent disposal of a majority interest in a substantial hotel property in Macau and a minority interest in related casino facilities.
- Advising a leading UK food retailer on the corporate structuring aspects of numerous real estate acquisitions and hypermarket development transactions in China for a leading UK-based food and consumer goods retailer.
- Advising a US casino operator in connection with its joint venture bid for one of three gaming concessions offered by public tender in Macau SAR.
- Advising a leading US hotel group on a variety of hospitality related matters across Europe and Asia.
- Advising a Chinese transportation logistics company on several acquisitions involving targets in Europe, Asia and North America.
Previous Law Firms
- Clifford Chance
- DLA Piper
- Latham & Watkins
- Brunel University (LLB)
- College of Law, Guildford (LSF)
- Solicitor of the Supreme Court of England & Wales (1995)
- Solicitor of the High Court of Hong Kong, SAR (2002)