Laura Jordan - Marketing Director
Laura is responsible for marketing and brand development across the gunnercooke Group companies. She manages a team responsible for pitches and proposal support, internal and external events, internal communications, social media and campaigns. Laura also leads client service initiatives and feedback.
Key aims and objectives:
- To build the gunnercooke brand as the leading professional services business in the country, measured by brilliant client service.
- To provide exceptional support to our lawyers in building their practices; through high quality marketing materials and profile
- To use feedback from gunnercooke’s clients to continue to challenge and improve the way that legal services are delivered to businesses.
- To inspire lawyers everywhere on the power of brand!
Current projects to benefit our lawyers:
- Further development of our client relationship management system
- Launching the NPS client feedback programme
- Planning our next annual Symposium with some really inspiring speakers!
Areas of expertise:
- Brand development
- Bid writing
- Social Media
- Internal Communications