Bruce is a real estate lawyer specialising in commercial and residential development, investment, asset management and real estate finance. Bruce enjoys the variety — and challenges — that being a real estate lawyer brings and has extensive experience in managing complex real estate transactions, giving commercial advice tailored to his clients’ specific needs.
- Investment funds
- Residential and commercial developers
- Financial institutions
- Corporate occupiers
- High net-worth investors
- Land promoters
- Advising on investment transactions including the purchase of two large retail parks.
- Advising on development transactions including the forward funding of a residential BTR development.
- Advising on complex asset management matters for investment funds as well as corporate occupiers.
- Advising on the real estate aspects of numerous high-value finance transactions for various banks.
Previous Law Firms
- Shakespeare Martineau LLP (2017–21)
- Moore Blatch LLP (now Moore Barlow LLP) (2013–17)
- Jury O’Shea LLP from (2010–13)
- Herbert Smith LLP (now Herbert Smith Freehills LLP) (2006–09)
- Taylor Wessing LLP (2000–06)
- University of Cape Town (1987–92)
- College of Law, London (1999–2000)
- University of Sheffield (2009–10)