Helping you provide certainty for your family’s future
Get in touch
For further advice please contact us for a consultation.
Our private client team take the time to get to know you, your family and your business before providing tailored solutions to meet your specific needs.
For personal, effective and responsive private client work in wills, probate and estate planning, our Private Client team has a reputation based on knowledge, vast experience and a ‘trusted advisor’ approach.
Our clients include families, business owners, entrepreneurs, landed estates, farmers, trustees, sports professionals, entertainers and the medical profession.
We recognise every client will have their own unique circumstances, and so our team will work closely with you to deliver a personal service, tailored to meet your specific needs. Building strong, personal relationships with our clients is something we consider a real strength.
Our team is highly experienced in dealing with sensitive family and business issues and providing straightforward simple solutions.
We have lawyers who are members of the highly respected Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), Solicitors for the Elderly (SFE) and Probate Section of the Law Society Private Client Section. We are recommended by a number of Charities for advice in relation to Wills, Trusts and Court of Protection for parents with children who have learning disabilities.
We pride ourselves on our caring and friendly approach, and our ability to explain very complicated matters in simple terms.
Our work in Wills, Probate and Estate Planning includes:
- Wills and Estate planning
- Wills and Trusts for parents with children who have learning disabilities
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Business Property Relief and Agricultural Property Relief
- Asset Protection
- Lasting powers of Attorney
- Court of Protection
- Succession planning for you and your business
- Inheritance Tax and Capital Gains Tax planning
- Advice for the elderly or incapacitated
- Foreign Property Tax
- Cross-border estates
- Trust, Probate and Estate Administration disputes
- Professional Estate executors
- Creation of charities
- Creation and administration of Trusts
- Protection of pension and life policy lump sum death benefits
- Deeds of Variation
- Charity law
- Inheritance Act claim
Who have our partners worked with?
- Wealthy families and individuals
- Business people
- Sports professionals
Administration of Estates fee structure
“Thank you for all the work you have done for us. You made it so easy and ‘held our hands’ throughout the whole process.”