A premium residential property service delivering highly complex property transactions, seamlessly
Experienced residential property specialists bring you a premium and bespoke service at a fixed competitive price.
The Residential Property team at gunnercooke offers an expert service for those who require seamless execution and a premium approach to a residential property transaction. We specialise in advising high net worth individuals, many of whom are overseas, in tax-efficient ways of holding UK property.
Our experienced lawyers are perfectly placed to advise on all aspects of a residential property transaction, including the associated finance, tax structuring, wealth planning and development matters. We advise on highly complex transactions quickly, discreetly and seamlessly, providing you with a truly bespoke service – often to a tight deadline.
We also have a wealth of contacts to share with you, including mortgage brokers, overseas advisors, estate agents, insurance brokers, surveyors, valuers, enfranchisement specialists, planning experts and party wall specialists, adding value and convenience.
- Acting for a HNW private individual in the £40 million acquisition of four apartments located in the UK, together with associated tax advice
- Acting for a HNW private individual on the £17 million acquisition of a prime central London apartment, together with a Licence to Alter
- Acting for a property investment company in relation to various acquisitions and disposals of prime central London property, with a total value in excess of £50 million
- Acting for a UK based developer in partnership in relation to the £15.5 million sale of a residential property in Holland Park. The sale included complex overage provisions.
- Acting for a development company on the acquisition and subsequent development of a house on the Cadogan Estate for £19 million
- Advising a purchaser on the off-plan acquisition of two residential properties in a single central London development with a combined value of over £10 million
- Acting for a private individual in connection with the acquisition of a portfolio of flats and mews houses within The Knightsbridge with individual apartment values ranging to £15 million
- Advising IIFL (India Infoline Limited) in relation to their office relocation.
- Advising a development company in relation to the acquisition of a site for £11 million with financing and the onward off plan sales of the individual units
Our Residential Propert work includes:
- Buying and Selling
- Lease Extensions
- Freehold Enfranchisement
- Mortgaging and Refinancing
- Licences to Alter
- Tenancy Agreements
- Off Plan/New Build Purchases and Sales
- Development Acquisition and Structuring
- Landlord and Tenant Issues
- Rural Land and Equestrian Land
Who have our Partners worked with?
- Buyers and Sellers
- High Net Worth Individuals
- Property Investors
- Onshore and Offshore Private Individuals
Residential Property Fee Structure
“Daniel Rubie specialises in advising high net worth and ultra-high net worth individuals on their residential property purchases and sales; he also has substantial lease extension and enfranchisement expertise.”
– Legal 500
“Antonia cuts to the chase. She is direct and not afraid of giving advice which is helpful in making decisions. She is excellent in meetings, politely controlling the direction and focus of the meeting.”
– Private client