Treasury and derivatives experts
Assisting financial institution and corporate clients with all aspects of their hedging and derivatives documentation and compliance with regulatory obligations
Working with financial institutions is what our senior team of experienced lawyers do. We’re acknowledged experts in our field; ready to offer a world-leading service that gets results.
The Treasury and Derivatives team at gunnercooke advises clients on all aspects of corporate treasury, hedging and derivative matters. The team advises banks, building societies and corporate clients on their hedging and wholesale funding requirements (including commercial paper and EMTN programmes) and negotiates all aspects of ISDA, CSA, VM CSA, CDEA, GMRA, GMSLA documentation together with documentation such as Custody Agreements and Issuing and Paying Agency Agreements.
We also advise many financial institutions in relation to EMIR legislation and requirements, and the clearing and reporting of OTC derivatives, together with other regulatory aspects of OTC derivatives including ISDA Protocols.
Our work in Treasury and Derivatives includes:
- Advising financial institutions
- Advising corporate clients
- Advising Leeds Building Society on the annual update of its £2 billion EMTN Programme, together with subsequent note issuances
- Advising Principality Building Society on the annual update of its £1 billion EMTN Programme, together with subsequent note issuances
- Advising Skipton Building Society on the annual update of its £2 billion EMTN Programme, together with subsequent note issuances
- Advising numerous Building Societies in relation to their portfolios of ISDA and VM CSA documentation, together with CDEA and clearing documentation
- Advising Dart Group plc in relation to its portfolio of ISDA documentation
- Advising numerous corporate clients in relation to their ISDA documentation, whether as part of a hedging strategy connected to their financing arrangements or as part of standalone requirements
Who have our partners worked with?
- Leeds Building Society
- Principality Building Society
- Skipton Building Society
- West Bromwich Building Society
- Dart Group plc
- Garic Limited