Corporate Banking prowess with a commercial approach
Our Corporate Banking team advise on raising capital and obtaining additional finance, with timely, expert, commercial advice delivered by experienced and committed Corporate Banking professionals.
We understand that obtaining funding for working capital and corporate purposes can be difficult, and dependent on market conditions. That’s why our Corporate Banking team strives to deliver expert, focused and commercial advice, supported by robust documentation. We deliver advice to corporate and financial clients based on a strong understanding of the current risks and state of the market.
We advise many of the UK’s leading banks and financial institutions, private equity investors and corporate borrowers. We advise on all aspects of corporate banking, including bilateral and syndicated senior and mezzanine lending, inter-creditor documentation, alternative lending structures and refinancing transactions. We have particular expertise on multi-jurisdictional transactions.
We are passionate about building strong relationships with our clients, and developing an in-depth understanding of their requirements and objectives. This ensures that we deliver an excellent legal service, which is focussed, efficient and meets your needs.
Our work in Corporate Banking includes:
- Advising banks and financial institutions
- Advising private equity investors and corporate borrowers
- Corporate banking
- Bilateral and syndicated senior and mezzanine lending
- Intercreditor documentation
- Alternative lending structures
- Refinancing transactions
- Multi-jurisdictional transactions
Notable matters our partners have worked on:
- Acting as English legal counsel to Grupo Tradebe Medio Ambiente SL in relation to syndicated term loan facilities of up to €355,000,000 provided to the global Tradebe group. This loan facility has been reported as being the world’s first ‘green syndicated financing’ and was structured as a green instrument in accordance with an assessment by Sustainalytics (an independent global provider of environmental, social and governance research and ratings)
- Acting for Santander UK plc in relation to the provision of growth capital and corporate banking facilities to CITNow Limited, including dealing with the subsequent investment by Tenzig Private Equity into the group
- Acting for AIB Group (UK) plc in relation to the provision of term loan and working capital facilities to Westward Capital Holdings Limited
- Acting for Squire & Partners, the leading architectural partnership, on its corporate reorganisation and refinancing of its £28,000,000 banking facilities with HSBC Bank UK plc
- Acting for Delek Group Limited, the leading Israeli integrated energy company, on the amendment and extension of its USD$55,000,000 financing arrangements from Citibank, NA for financing its infrastructure developments
Who have our partners worked with?
- Grupo Tradebe Medio Ambiente SL
- Delek Group Limited
- Squire & Partners
- AIB Group (UK) plc
- Santander UK plc
Quotes from clients
“Rob is one of the top names in the market, with clients being impressed at his expert industry and legal knowledge, and that his commercial views and general advice allow them to be able to make decisions on complex matters.” Chambers and Partners UK Legal Guide
“Rob is first class. He is very approachable and personable with great technical knowledge and his advice is very user-friendly.” Chambers and Partners UK Legal Guide
“Jill Parker is a solution-driven and highly effective lawyer who sets the gold standard for the delivery of legal services. Always acting with dedication and integrity she focuses on our business needs to ensure our objectives are achieved – a safe pair of hands who always delivers.” David Smith-Milne, Manging Director, PlaceFirst