Maximising the commercials and getting deals done
Our Capital Markets and Structured Finance team has decades of combined experience advising on a broad range of capital markets and structured finance transactions around the globe. We understand the importance of bringing transaction parties to a common understanding to get deals done in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
At gunnercooke our approach is to provide strong commercial value to our clients at every turn. We speak in straightforward language, we understand the importance of time-critical deadlines, and what we’re really good at are commercial and practical solutions.
We have extensive experience of debt and equity in both developed and emerging markets. We also have experience in Islamic financing techniques.
gunnercooke lawyers are experienced at fusing capital market techniques with derivatives to create bespoke financing structures. We help our clients optimise funding opportunities.
gunnercooke lawyers help borrowers utilise their assets in innovative security driven structures which benefit from tighter pricing. We use GMRAs and GMSLAs to replicate secured lending structures.
gunnercooke lawyers have extensive advising arranging banks and share that experience with borrowers and investors, whatever their size or level of experience.
Our work in Capital Markets and Structured Finance includes:
- EMTNs and debt capital markets
- Equity offerings, privatisations, GDRs, listings
- Convertible and exchangeable bonds
- Green and Social Housing Bonds
- Structured Products
- Covered bonds
- Bespoke structured finance transactions
- ISDAs, GRMAs, GMSLAs, Custody arrangements.
Who we act for
- Banks and building societies
- Private equity, hedge funds and other investors
- Corporates (Large and SMEs)
- Social housing associations