Delivering peace of mind for your business, and its people
When it comes to your business, your people are your most valuable asset. That’s why you need a legal advisor who works collaboratively with you to understand the way your business and its people operate – helping you to not only deliver best practice for the now, but also to anticipate what you’ll need in the future.
We help our clients get the best out of their people, whilst worrying less about legal compliance and risk. In short, we empower our clients to get on with their day job.
Experienced partners with a deep understanding of employment law bring a commercial approach to your case, as well as full transparency on fees.
We’re a sounding board for senior directors; we’re comfortable taking the emotion out of difficult people decisions. We are always calm, professional and discrete. We’ve worked with some of the world’s largest employers, and we never forget that even the biggest people projects can require an individually tailored approach.
Manage your workforce and comply with all legal obligations by receiving authoritative and commercial advice, recommendations and solutions–we also advise employees who are considering leaving their employer and on restrictive covenants.
Our work in Employment Law includes:
- Contracts, policies and procedures
- Service agreements and board-level disputes
- Settlement agreements (for employers and employees)
- Restructuring and business change
- Atypical working
- Discrimination and Equal Pay
- Performance management, sickness absence management, discipline and grievance
- Employment tribunals
- Restrictive covenants and protecting confidential information (for employers and employees)
- Exit strategies
Who have our partners worked with?
- Major retailers (including all of the big 4)
- Aerospace companies
- Large manufacturers
- Numerous public authorities and housing associations
- Major construction businesses
- Owner-managed businesses through to major plcs
- Public, private and third sector
“Paul is great. He provides clarity and works in a very straightforward way. He thinks commercially.”
- WYG plc, HR Director
“Simon gives us commercial, pragmatic advice on HR matters within the practice. His solid experience and supportive approach gives us confidence in his solutions, as has the support he has given us to date. We really value his experience.”
- Foster and Partners, Partner Global Head of Resources
“Jasvir is an experienced and insightful employment lawyer who is responsive to the needs of her clients. Regardless of the complexity of the matter, she is someone who will consider not only legal strategy, but business practicalities.”
- Head of Legal, Cummins Europe