Opening up trade with our insight
Extensive experience advising on a wide range of receivables financing, from multi-jurisdictional supply chain finance programs, to supplier-led structures, invoice discounting, factoring and forfeiting transactions.
Our experienced group of senior lawyers are acknowledged experts in their fields and can advise on the full spectrum of Receivables Finance and Supply Chain Finance. They provide insights on large and complicated transactions for many international clients, giving a unique and commercially-minded approach that builds into a reassuring long-term relationship.
Based in the UK, we have a global outlook and network, giving us the ability to advise and work on projects no matter the location. We understand the nuances and subtleties of each global jurisdiction, as well as the particular requirements of different assets, sectors, industries and resources.
- Advised international financial institution on the restructuring and expansion of the global supply chain/receivables finance products across North America, Europe, Africa, Middle East, Asia, Canada and the US
- Advised various financial institutions on standard forms of master receivables purchase agreements as well as ancillary documents, such as electronic banking conditions, and numerous transactions concluded using these standard form documents as a basis
- Advising on the implementation of a buyer-led receivables purchase programme with major corporate customers in Europe and the USA involving buyers and suppliers in a number of jurisdictions, where the sale and purchase of receivables takes place over the proprietary electronic platforms of the bank and/or the customer as well as the platforms provided by PrimeRevenue
- Advised financial institutions on participations in other banks’ supply chain finance programmes and rolling out the receivables finance products on global basis
- Advised a multinational pharmaceutical company on its proposed entry into a buyer-led supply chain finance arrangement with a major financial institution
- Advised on a framework receivables purchase facility to finance export of equipment and vehicles into the Middle East by a leading European manufacturer
- Advising international financial institution on a promissory notes purchase facility to finance export of telecommunications equipment into Middle East
- Advised international financial institution on various receivables-backed equipment financings in Latin America
- Advised a UK financial institution on various remittance-backed facilities to various African financial institutions
- Advised on or drafted the documents for supplier-led receivables financing products for various international banks. These have included insured and non-insured versions and one-off purchase and master facility letters. Also advised numerous bank clients on specific invoice discounting/receivables purchase/forfeiting transactions
Who have our partners worked with?
- Finance providers
- Corporate borrowers looking to raise finance
- Financiers looking to participate or sell down their participation in supply chain finance programmes or other assets