We help you to stay at the cutting edge
Get in touch
For further advice please contact us for a consultation.
Technology, Media and Telecommunications continue to evolve at a rapid pace – you need your lawyers to do the same.
Technology, media and telecommunications is a rapidly developing industry sector, so unsurprisingly, the legislative environment which companies operate in is developing fast as well. Companies need the benefit of a legal team who have the experience and industry know-how to help them to grow, whilst remaining compliant – a flexible and innovative approach is key!
Whether it’s corporate transactions, restructuring, data protection management, auditing and reporting, intellectual property licensing, management, employment or real estate issues, our legal team is on hand to guide you through.
- Helping technology clients grow their business by getting the right commercial contracts in place with their major national and international customer base (everyone from the UK government to a Kazakhstan hospital)
- Protecting a business whose IP and confidential information were misused by a former employee
- Future proofing new ecommerce business models for cutting edge technologies
- Responding to claims of trade mark infringement and malicious falsehood related to Google advertising
- Breach of confidence and copyright litigation relating to a TV format
- Assisting with major corporate transactions to ensure that businesses do not have any secrets hidden in IP
- A major patent dispute concerning a legendary gaming console
Our work in TMT includes:
- Intellectual property
- Real Estate
Who have our Partners worked with?
- Sky UK
- GB3 Limited
- The Plum Guide
- Colt Technology
- One of the major gaming companies
“Rosie Burbidge is not only extremely capable, but also genuinely enthusiastic about intellectual property law. This gives her a passion and drive to provide the best advice, and Rosie will always give options and clear recommendations in an area of the law which has complex outcomes loopholes and international intrigues.”
– Joe Adams, CFO, The Plum Guide
“Rebecca Kelly exceeded expectations from the first phone call. Not only did I get sound advice on protecting our company, I got brilliant commercial advice that has already helped me shape future deals and increase revenue.”
– Managing Director, GB3 Limited
“It was a pleasure to work with Charlotte O’Mara. Her straight-talking, down-to-earth manner coupled with her knowledge and experience put me at ease.”
– Simon Dine, Composer and Producer
“Erika Moralez-Perez advised and helped register intellectual property rights which increased the value of our business. This, together with reviewing all our contracts, ensured we achieved our desired sale price.”
– Tim Noyes, Computers Unlimited
“Sarah Purcell is one of those rare legal advisors who can give you the right legal advice but also give great guidance on the commercial aspects of any deal and come up with creative solutions. A safe and trusted pair of hands I was always happy to work with.”
– Director of Startup Investments, Sky UK