Making successful real estate deals happen
A team of driven and experienced multi-disciplinary professionals who are committed to helping you achieve your goals and grow your business.
The multi-disciplinary real estate finance team at gunnercooke comprises experienced professionals across the banking, real estate, construction, planning and tax sectors. We are committed to helping you to achieve the growth objectives for your business. We undertake transactions involving a broad range of assets from hotels and shopping centres to commercial and large-scale residential developments and buy-to-let property portfolios.
Our team advises financial institutions, senior lenders, mezzanine lenders, bridging financiers, institutional borrowers and developers in all aspects of real estate finance. We will work with you, aligning ourselves within your business to become an integral part of your team with trusted advisors taking a personal approach and commitment to your deal.
We relish the project management and delivery aspects of each transaction drawing on strong interpersonal and communication skills. We are proactive, and dedicated to delivering each transaction on time, to your requirements and to the highest of standards.
- Working with Urban Splash in respect of its renovation of the Grade II listed Brownfield Mill, the former home of A.V. Roe & Co (Britain’s first aeroplane manufacturer) into 31 canal-side apartments and a triple-storey ‘Engine House’ https://www.urbansplash.co.uk/regeneration/projects/avro
- Trusted advisers to PlaceFirst on its private equity and development financing arrangements from ESO Capital to facilitate the redevelopment of derelict homes and vacant sites across the North-West, with a target of releasing 1,000 private residential units over a 5-year period
- Acting for Secure Trust Bank plc in respect of ground rent portfolio facilities to Strawberry Star, secured over The Hoola Building and Sky Gardens, London
- Assisting EC4 Hotels Limited in respect of its £18 million investment facility from National Westminster Bank plc to fund the acquisition of a portfolio of 4 hotels in Yorkshire
- Acting for OakNorth Bank plc in respect of facilities of £18.5 million to finance the acquisition of land and development of 105 residential units in Bedfordshire
Who have our partners worked with?
- Financial institutions
- Senior lenders
- Mezzanine lenders
- Bridging financiers
- Institutional borrowers and developers
“Jill Parker is a solution-driven and highly effective lawyer who sets the gold standard for the delivery of legal services. Always acting with dedication and integrity, she focuses on our business needs to ensure our objectives are achieved – a safe pair of hands who always delivers.”
– David Smith-Milne, Manging Director, PlaceFirst