Cutting through the red tape of Immigration
A team of highly experienced immigration specialist solicitors helping both corporate organisations and private individuals navigate the highly charged, and ever-changing immigration regulations.
Our Immigration team are a group of experts, with deep experience in this difficult area of the law. Every member of our team is a senior partner, bringing their expertise to bear on your case in a personal and dedicated service that’s focused on getting the best possible results for your case.
We look after the interests of both private individuals and corporate organisations as they navigate their way through the complexities of Immigration law in the UK, providing a reassuring, confident and practical role as a trusted legal advisor. From large businesses to high-net-worth individuals, our knowledge of the system will be at your disposal.
We also work with businesses in their recruitment of skilled individuals enabling them to compete on a world stage. In the changing global landscape, such recruitment can bring a complicated set of legal demands for an organisation. Using our expert to team to help you secure business or start-up and entrepreneur visas, sponsor registrations, and more, will help you run your business more successfully.
Our work in Immigration includes:
- Businessperson visas
- Sole Representative of an overseas company
- Tier 2 and 5 sponsor registrations
- Tier 2 (General) work permits
- Tier 2 (Sportsperson) visas
- Tier 2 (Minister of Religion) visas
- Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) visa and Tier 1 Innovator visa
- Tier 1 Start-Up visa
- Helping a Piccadilly-based Hedge Fund recruit and sponsor an experienced fund manager from Australia under Tier 2
- Acting in an immigration matter for a large Manchester-based company. The client instructed us in their application for a Tier 2 Sponsor Licence, which was required to sponsor a UK-based team of foreign national engineers that the company had inherited in a merger. The application was successful and they have been granted full control of the Sponsor Licence, enabling them to retain the original workers
- Advising a UK Football Club on their Tier 2 (Sportsperson) and Tier 5 (Creative and Sporting) needs
- Advising a major European Game Developer in their Tier 2 needs, including an in-house audit of compliance with their duties as a sponsor
- Advising HNWIs in their applications to relocate and set up a business in the UK under Tier 1 of the points-based system
- Advising a Film Company on their visa needs for a non-EEA employee
Who have our partners worked with
- T&K Gallagher Ltd
- Cloud Imperium Games Ltd
- Miller Insurance
- CTV Outside Broadcasts
- Arion Investments Ltd
Quotes from clients
“Chris has an in-depth and detailed knowledge of immigration law and processes, and provides a professional and responsive service. He is bright and personable. It was a pleasure to work with Chris during his time at Halebury and we have since recommended him for immigration matters on several occasions.”
-Denise Nurse, CEO and Founder of Halebury
“Christopher has a way of clarifying what would have been a confusing and tedious process to its simplest form. He has also been extremely helpful with my queries on immigration law in England, particularly with regard to overseas recruitment. Highly recommended.”
-Cathy Frideres, Manager at PWC Luxembour