"I have known Carol for over 10 years and we have worked together on a number of M&A related projects. Carol has a keen sense of the strategic and tactical objectives, and works with total focus and determination to deliver great results. Carol has proven to be a trusted and professional business partner."
Former Managing Director, CPI Card Group Europe Ltd
"Carol has been our lawyer for many years and has always provided a professional but personal service that we very much appreciate.
In Carol we have found a lawyer that is quickly able to grasp the detail of the problem and advise accordingly. Totally trustworthy, Carol has become an important part of our company team."
John and Verity Timmins
Founders of Bowman Stor Limited and Stor Commercial Holdings Limited
Carol is a highly skilled and experienced corporate and commercial lawyer with more than 25 years’ experience advising businesses both in the UK and internationally. She combines excellent legal and problem solving skills with a pro-active, commercial approach to delivering exceptional services to clients.
Carol has a diverse corporate practice covering cross border and domestic M&A, technology transactions, commercial law (including agency, distribution, franchising, supply chain management, privacy and data security), joint ventures and strategic alliances, shareholders’ disputes and corporate governance. She has worked with clients from many sectors, including automotive, technology, tourism, hospitality, PR and marketing, civil engineering, property development and investment.
- Management teams
- Technology companies
- International corporates
- Negotiating complex framework, service provider and licence agreements for the provision of e-procurement systems to English and Scottish government agencies and US corporates for a specialist software provider.
- Advising a technology start up with a novel imaging and data retrieval process for use in automotive online sales operations.
- Providing advice on distributorship, licensing and general commercial matters to a UK distributor of security technology to public sector and private companies in the Caucasus and West Africa.
- Advising consultants to a group of high net worth individuals on lobbying and government relations services in the UK and US.
- Advising a water filtration system technology provider on the acquisition of IP rights and the development of strategic alliances and its international representative network.
- Advising a major European motor manufacturer on the re-establishment of a sponsored dealer program in the UK.
- Advising the management of a motor dealership group on an MBO and subsequent start-up ventures, business and assets acquisitions and commercial agreements.
- Acting on the acquisition of a substantial UK restaurant group
- Advising on the disposal of a European tour operator by its Spanish owners to the Thomas Cook Group.
- Delivering corporate governance, M&A, regulatory and commercial contracts advice to a number of UK tour operators.
Previous Law Firms
- Crowell & Moring MNP
- McGuireWoods London LLP
- Bircham Dyson Bell LLP
- Bower Cotton
- Non-Executive Director at Elcom International, Inc. from Nov 2014.
- Trustee and Non-Executive Director, Jubilee Hall Trust Limited from 1 May 2019.
- College of Law Guildford, Law Society Finals
- University of Wales, LLB (Hons)